Elizabeth Boisson is the remarkable President and Co-Founder of Helping Parents Heal, the inspiring non-profit organization that offers an enlightened avenue of relief for the grief that accompanies the death of a child. Elizabeth is also a contributor to the incredibly touching, uplifting book titled Life to Afterlife – Helping Parents Heal, The Book, which is based on the documentary created by Producer Craig McMahon titled “Life to Afterlife: Mom, can you hear me?” This stirring documentary explores the significant shift in perspective that progressed as 17 parents who are members of Helping Parents Heal developed communication with their child in spirit, and Life to Afterlife – Helping Parents Heal, The Book beautifully reveals that our loved ones on the Other Side are indeed happy, healthy and whole!
Click here to get a copy of ‘Life to Afterlife – Helping Parents Heal, The Book’. Every penny earned by the book goes towards helping parents and families heal.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- 81% of Americans now believe in an Afterlife and there continues to be a growing interest in life after death.
- How the deceased children showed up for their parents to help them write Life to Afterlife – Helping Parents Heal, The Book.
- The amazing way a deceased child used a red balloon to prove to his family that he was still with them.
- The incredible conference Helping Parents Heal is having this August in Arizona.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS ELIZABETH:
- Can parents truly heal on the passing of a child?
- What are some of the inspiring ways your deceased son Morgan has saved people’s lives here on Earth?
- How will the money earned by Life to Afterlife – Helping Parents Heal, The Book help parents and families to heal?
Leave A Comment