Show Notes: Dr. Terri Daniel is extraordinary. She is a hospice and hospital-trained clinical chaplain certified in death, dying and bereavement by the Association of Death Education and Counseling, and in trauma support by the International Association of Trauma Professionals. Her work is acclaimed by physicians, hospice workers, grief counselors and clergy for its pinpoint clarity on the process of dying and grieving. Terri is also the Founder of The Afterlife Conference, a transformative experience that helps people learn to perceive loss and grief in a positive new way. The 2020 Afterlife Conference is taking place in Chicago from June 4 – 7.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Continuing Education credits can be obtained by attending a special full day workshop at The Afterlife Conference.
- The remarkable new perspectives and enlightened professional insights people will experience at The Afterlife Conference.
- The depth of the pain felt from grief is NOT equal to the depth of love you have for your deceased loved one.
- The sacred story string that can release the emotions of complicated grief.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS TERRI:
- What is a beautiful death?
- How do you define complicated grief?
- Terri has a special discount to the Afterlife Conference in Chicago on June 4-7 just for our listeners – tune in to grab it at the end!
Leave A Comment