Dr. Rita Louise is a gifted empath, a talented clairvoyant medical intuitive and a best- selling author whose most recent book is titled The Dysfunctional Dance of The Empath and Narcissist: Create Healthy Relationships by Healing Childhood Trauma. She is a graduate of the Berkeley Psychic Institute where she studied meditation, energy medicine, and learned how to perform intuitive clairvoyant readings then after graduation, she returned to school to earn both a degree as a Naturopath and a Ph.D. in Natural Health Counseling. She is also a Reiki Master, a Certified Hypnotherapist, a Certified Mindfulness Practitioner and the Founder of the Institute of Applied Energetics, which trains students in the art of medical intuition, intuitive counseling, and energy medicine plus she has a private practice of her own.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The abuse Rita suffered during her childhood and the spiritual self-discovery she was drawn to.
- The clever strategy Rita devised to help herself overcome debilitating shyness.
- How Rita helps people via intuitive clairvoyant readings, medical intuition readings and spiritual energy medicine readings.
- The goal of an entity attachment and how to get rid of it.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS RITA:
- How were your toxic relationships rooted in your family of origin?
- How does parental abuse or neglect lead to a person becoming an empath or a narcissist?
- What do choosing self-worth, self-love and happiness have to do with ending the dysfunctional dance of the empath and narcissist?
Leave A Comment