Dr. Marni Hill Foderaro is an award-winning educator, a speaker and the author of an inspirational book of spiritual miracles titled God Came To My Garage Sale. Marni earned her doctorate in education and completed her postdoctoral studies at Harvard after a successful and rewarding 35-year career as a high school special education teacher, with 12 years as a university adjunct professor. Her critically acclaimed Spiritual fiction “God Came To My Garage Sale,” an award-winning finalist in the 2020 Best Book Awards sponsored by the American Book Fest, tells the story of a questioning Atheist woman who experiences numerous Spiritually Transformative Encounters. In addition to her speaking engagements and various writing endeavors on embracing Spirituality after surviving Domestic Violence, Narcissistic Abuse and Parental Alienation, Marni is a contributing author to numerous Best-Selling anthology books.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Spirituality as it relates to significant loss, intergenerational abuse, domestic violence, best friend betrayal and parental alienation.
- Practical strategies to reclaim your life and flourish by staying true to your core values.
- Learning to identify red flags, follow your intuition and rediscover your passions.
- The spiritually transformative experiences that brought about Marni’s awakening.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS MARNI:
- What is trauma bonding?
- How do you help a person map out the cause of his or her trauma?
- What prompted you to write God Came to my Garage Sale?
Leave A Comment