Deb Levine is an authentic and highly gifted Medium, Intuitive and Certified Sound Healer who is originally from Philadelphia and currently lives in Scottsdale, Arizona. She received her Bachelor of Arts in advertising from Penn State University, followed by a 10-month stint at the Art Institute of Phoenix, where she received a diploma in baking and pastry arts. Even though Deb experienced a spiritual calling during her childhood, she stifled it to pursue a career in radio advertising sales and raise her 2 children. In this interview, Deb talks about her journey to allowing her intuitive abilities to blossom, the development of her mediumship, her Soul Wisdom services that support both healing and empowerment and more.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How Deb’s grandmother’s death brought Deb into alignment with who she truly is and her life purpose.
- The true essence of mediumship is to guide a person to the essence of who that person is.
- Why a “soul excavation” is a catalyst for growth.
- How Deb has embraced and accepted all that makes her whole — both the shadow and the light.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS DEB:
- What is it like when you “hold up a mirror” to a person’s soul?
- How do you sense the deceased?
- Why do you say that healing does not have a formal beginning and an “end?”
Leave A Comment