Catherine Gourdier, who is married to Producer Don Carmody and grew up as the eldest of 8 siblings, is the 11th special interview in the G & R Podcast’s Rebirth series. She enjoyed a successful career as an independent sales agent for 16 years, and later transitioned to the film and television industry where she is a second assistant director. The sudden and tragic loss of the 3 biggest loves of her life, her mom Neta Tuepah, her dad Bill Gourdier and her youngest sister Julie compelled Catherine to write her new first book titled Breathe Cry Breathe: From Sorrow to Strength in the Aftermath of Sudden, Tragic Loss.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The fateful night Catherine lost both her mother and youngest sister in an instant.
- Catherine’s incredibly kind gesture to help ease the pain of the woman who killed her mother and sister.
- The 5 identities of grievers.
- The ways Catherine began to heal and find Rebirth.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS CATHERINE:
- How far along were you in your grieving when you saw a Reiki clairvoyant?
- How did your sessions with an alternative therapist help your marriage as you struggled with your intense grief?
- In what ways have you raised money for the Special Olympics to honor your sister Julie and also raised awareness about the dangers of elderly driving?
Leave A Comment