Do you happen to know anyone who is stuck in the in-between place, that place between the life they had to leave behind after a tragic loss and the new life they have yet to experience? Brian Hartzman, who is a certified Life Re-entry Practitioner and a Death Doula, can help a person leave that safe comfortable but inhibitory holding pattern which is keeping that person both out of danger and out of life.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- A fascinating story about being a Death Doula to a transgender.
- Brian’s proudest moment with his son after their tragedy.
- How grief is a strength, a super- power and a DNA upgrade.
- How a widowed man’s life was changed in Brian’s Widower’s Group.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS BRIAN:
- What are the two different ways the heart breaks after a traumatic event?
- Can a person “get over” grief?
- What is the process of leaving the “waiting room” to re-entering life to love, dream and thrive again?
Grief and Rebirth LLC is an affiliate and we may earn a commission from purchases made through recommendations of products and services mentioned on this website/email. This commission helps to support the podcast and allows us to continue providing valuable information and resources to our audience. We only recommend products and services that we have personally used or thoroughly researched and believe will be helpful to our community. Thank you for your ongoing support.
Leave A Comment