Do you happen to know anyone who is stuck in the in-between place, that place between the life they had to leave behind after a tragic loss and the new life they have yet to experience? Brian Hartzman, who is a certified Life Re-entry Practitioner and a Death Doula, can help a person leave that safe comfortable but inhibitory holding pattern which is keeping that person both out of danger and out of life.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- A fascinating story about being a Death Doula to a transgender.
- Brian’s proudest moment with his son after their tragedy.
- How grief is a strength, a super- power and a DNA upgrade.
- How a widowed man’s life was changed in Brian’s Widower’s Group.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS BRIAN:
- What are the two different ways the heart breaks after a traumatic event?
- Can a person “get over” grief?
- What is the process of leaving the “waiting room” to re-entering life to love, dream and thrive again?