Austyn Wells is a best- selling author, spiritual medium and soul gardener who empowers individuals to create soul-centered lives. Austyn is also a certified grief counselor who powerfully combines her intuition and mediumship with shamanism, energy medicine, and sacred ceremony to bring about healing.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How the Spirit world came to Austyn to answer a prayer and show Austyn her future when she was 5 years old.
- Why many people are experiencing scary nightmares during the pandemic.
- Coronavirus is an educator in a global classroom.
- Austyn’s sacred experience honoring her mom both as her mom was dying and after her mother transitioned.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS AUSTYN:
- In what ways do you help people reacquaint themselves with their essence which is their soul?
- What are the spiritual opportunities, or spiritunities as you call them, in this global classroom we are all in right now?
- What motivated you to become a grief counselor with a specialty for children grieving in addition to your calling as a medium?
You can reach Austyn at email@example.com