Andrew Hahn is a holistic psychotherapist who has specialized in healing trauma for the past 27 years. His doctoral training as a Doctor of Psychology was very extensive and diverse, but a few years after he graduated, Andy became the director of training at a local clinic when he began to have some psychic experiences that were outside the realm of typical Western reality. Following the lead of his intuition, Andy completed two years of intensive holistic study, and this led him to conclude that he could get better results by combining what he had learned during those past two years with his traditional training. Andy founded the Life Centered Therapy Training Institute, through which he has trained people throughout the United States and Internationally. His life’s work and personal commitment is to help end a person’s suffering and indeed, to end all suffering.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How Andy healed someone through touch.
- His special past life story that Andy discovered at Machu Picchu.
- The amazing way Andy helped a warring couple to make up and heal in a short period of time.
- Why it is so difficult for people to give up their painful stories filled with suffering.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS ANDY:
- What’s the difference between healing and cure?
- How do you help a person map out the cause of his or her trauma?
- Why does true healing require a holistic approach that focuses on mind, body, spirit?
Leave A Comment