Allyson Roberts is a highly sought-after intuitive guide, healer, and transformation coach who is a Cognitive Behavioral Expert with a global reach and over twenty-five years of experience. She is the creator of Personalized Science, a system that combines Science and Spirituality, and her mission is to show others how the brain keeps us prisoners to the past, and more importantly, teach the tools to break out of unhealthy life patterns and cycles. The author of 3 books, Allyson’s newest, titled “Behind the Power: Raw Courage to Triumph Over Challenges and Connect with What’s Possible,” brings together an authentic, profound compilation of women’s voices: Each of these women faced a life-changing crossroads and each outcome, while different, has one common denominator – trusting in the Universe. Allyson has been featured on major networks, radio broadcasts, newspapers, podcasts, on both live and virtual stages, and more, including Grief and Rebirth Podcast!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- The childhood abuse, abandonment and later, adult abuse that inspired Allyson to help others understand that we are powerful beyond our circumstances.
- Allyson’s heart-wrenching story that led her to put her son up for adoption and how she found her way back to him 24 years later.
- How the brain keeps us prisoners to the past.
- The ways each of us can become the boss of our brain.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS ALLYSON:
- What are the cognitive behavioral systems that can help us connect more deeply with our souls?
- What is your refreshing take on trauma and how to heal it?
- What is the ripple effect that takes place in our lives when we heal?
Leave A Comment