Show Notes: Enjoy Corine’s charming, exhilarating, fun and at times irreverent conversation with Irene that ranges from a discussion about “Women in Toxic Relationships” to how a woman becomes more attractive the more she evolves! Learn about the “seasons of relationships,” how “letting go” is not a selfish act, and the signs of a toxic relationship.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Corine’s own journey of self-discovery and awakening.
- Why it is important to be strong and resist peer pressure.
- The role of the ego in making a woman feel guilty.
- The role of religion in Corine’s life.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS CORINE:
- When did you know that you needed to leave your relationship?
- How do you help women figure out how to thrive post relationship?
- Tell us about Doing You and Being Yourself, no matter what!
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com